- Resale - single family
- Sale Pending
1223 W 1st Street San Pedro, CA, 90732 Canada Get directions$425,000 $545/Sq. ft.
- Age94 Years
- Parking Detached car garage
- Area 187 - Holy Trinity
- MLS# PW18099517
- Listed 4 Months 16 Days Ago
Description: This california craftman’s bungalow is located in the heart of san pedro’s charming holy trinity area. Large backyard with peek-a-boo view of the harbor and vincent thomas bridge. Home has character including built-ins. Bring your toolbox and turn this home back into the gem it is meant to be for the right price.
- Other: Appl: Garbage Disposal, Chain Link, Community Feat: Curbs, Community Feat: Sidewalks, Construction: Wood Siding, Cool: Wall Window, County: Los Angeles, Fence: Brick, Flooring: Carpet, Flooring: Tile, Flooring: Wood, FoundationDetails: Raised, Front Yard, Gar Sp: 1.00, Gas Stove, Heat: Floor Furnace, Intr: Ceiling Fan, Lot Cmnty: Back Yard, Lot Sqft: 5005.00, ParkingTotal: 1.00, PatioAndPorchFeatures: Concrete, PatioAndPorchFeatures: Porch - Front, RoomType: All Bedrooms Down, School District: Los Angeles Unified, View: Bridge, Zoning: LAR1
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|NA||Academy of the Two Hearts||K-12||0.4 mi|
|NA||Trinity Lutheran School||K-12||0.6 mi|
|4||Seventh Street Elementary School||K-5||0.6 mi|
|5||San Pedro Senior High School||9-12||0.6 mi|
|4||Leland Street Elementary School||K-6||0.6 mi|
|NA||Ernest P. Willenberg Special Education Center||PK-12||0.7 mi|
|6||South Shores/Csudh Visual And Performing Arts||K-5||0.9 mi|
|3||Richard Henry Dana Middle School||6-8||0.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.